The owner of the website and Data Controller of the personal data communicated by users through the Website is:
- IDOASIS 2002 S.L.
2. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Your visit to the Website does not imply processing. However, the use of some of the services available, in particular when completing the on-line forms may imply a processing of your information.
The data requested in the different forms of the Website are those necessary to provide the requested services. The refusal to provide the data indicated as necessary, may imply the inability to provide such services. Likewise, you may provide data voluntarily with the aim of allowing a better provision of the services.
Likewise, certain functionalities of the web depend on you authorizing the processing of your personal data.
3. PURPOSE AND DURATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by IDOASIS, exclusively according to the following purpose:
- Answer the questions raised through the contact forms.
The User's data will be kept by IDOASIS for the time necessary to comply with the previous purposes or until the data subject objects or revokes his/her consent.
4. LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA
The processing of the User's data by IDOASIS is based on the consent requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
5. RECIPIENTS OF USER PERSONAL DATA
When authorized, your personal data may be communicated to the companies belonging to the group.
Likewise, your data may be processed by service providers of IDOASIS, located even outside the European Economic Area, as occurs with NATAC LLC, a Group company with registered office in the United States. This transfer is duly regulated to guarantee compliance with the obligations regarding the data protection regulation, in accordance with current provisions.
6. COMPANIES BELONGING TO IDOASIS GROUP
The IDOASIS GROUP is formed by the following companies which offer the products and services of this Website: NATAC INGREDIENTS S.L.U, NATAC BIOTECH S.L., INNOVAOLEO S.L., PRONUTRA SOLUTIONS S.L., NATAC PHARMA S.L. y GRUPO NATAC S.L.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees he/she is over 16 years of age and the data he/she provides to IDOASIS is true, exact, complete and updated. In this sense, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data he/she communicates and will provide updated information, in a way that responds to his/her actual situation.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for direct or indirect damages which may be caused to IDOASIS or to third parties.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to C/Electrónica 7, 28923 Alcorcón, Madrid (Spain) in order to:
- Revoke the consents granted
- Access your personal data
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected in the first place
- Obtain from IDOASIS the restriction of the processing and the portability of the data, if any, of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulation is fulfilled
Likewise, data subject may lodge a complaint to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if he/she considers IDOASIS has violated the rights which are recognized in the applicable data protection regulation.
9. SECURITY MEASURES.
The User's data will be processed by IDOASIS at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: May 2018.