This cookies policy (hereinafter, the "Cookies Policy") is part of the Legal Disclaimer and the Data Protection Policy of www.idoasis.es (hereinafter, the "Website"). The access and navigation on the Website, or the use of its services, implies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in the Legal Disclaimer and the Data Protection Policy.
In any case, we inform IDOASIS is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of the data obtained through what is known as owner and third-party cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files which contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when they visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses the Website, also allowing to improve the quality and offer a better experience when browsing through the Website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they do not damage the user's computer/device and when activated in the settings of the browser, they help identify and solve possible errors in the functioning of the Website.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable the Cookies, your navigation may not be optimal and some of the features available may not work properly.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing of your information in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
Purpose:Established by IDOASIS to register the acceptance of the cookies policy made by users when visiting the Website.
Purpose:Established by IDOASIS to register the language preference chosen by the user the first time he/she visited the Website.
Duration: 1 year
Purpose:Established by the service provider Google. They allow to save information such as region or language.
Duration: 6 months
Likewise, you can block cookies through the browser's setting tools, or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more, visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To learn more visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en.
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can set the browser. To learn more, visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html.
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US.
Last update: May 2018.